Howdy peoples! I want to let you know what’s on my plate in terms of the blog. I have many buns in the oven, so to speak, and am very excited to be gaining such strong momentum!
Here’s what’s on the agenda for the next few weeks:
Books Supplied for Reviews:
1. Vessel by Tominda Atkins [Reviewed here on 1-26-11]
2. No Going Back by Jonathan Langford
3. Good-bye To All That by Margo Candela
4. The Imperfect Enjoyment by Dewan Gibson
5. Kick by Walter Dean Myers and Ross Workman
6. On The Gathering Storm, Black Light of Day , and THALO BLUE by Jason McIntyre
7. Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-Cartwright
1. 1 copy of Good-bye To All That by Margo Candela
2. 1 SIGNED copy of Incendiary by Chris Cleave
3. 1 copy of On The Gathering Storm, 1 copy of Black Light of Day the anthology (ebook), and 1 copy of THALO BLUE (ebook) by Jason McIntyre
4. 1 copy of Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-Cartwright
Upcoming Author Interviews:
1. Margo Candela
2. Sarah Blakley-Cartwright
3. Jason McIntyre
I have way too many books in my “To Be Read” pile that I won’t bore you with all the details, but many more reviews, interviews, and giveaways are on their way as well!
Check back regularly and subscribe so you don’t miss anything!