Wow, I am so thrilled and honored to have been given not one, but two awards from Lisa at Baffled Books ! Thank you so much, Lisa! Along with the Stylish Blogger Award, Lisa also passed along the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. Yum!
To share the love, and the sweets (since I’m on a diet!), I’m passing the award on to some of my fantastic new blogger friends and followers! Now, while some of these bloggers are not “new” exactly, they are new to me, so I’ve decided to include them.
Here are the rules (if you want to join in, not required!):
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Seven Things About Myself:
1. I am a cupcake addict…there I admit it!
2. I’d rather curl with a good book and a cup of tea than go to a bar or a club.
3. When I was four-years-old, I cracked my head open on a marble table.
4. My parents are South African, born and raised.
5. I have two webbed toes on each foot, and yes, this makes me a great swimmer!
6. My dog’s name is Peppa and she is stone deaf and stinky as anything!
7. I want to be a librarian.
Here are 15 of the best blogs and bloggers that I am passing these awards to:
1. Liza from Redeeming the Time
2. Kayla from Owl and Sparrow
3. Sara from Wandering Sara
4. Rachel from Fantasy Unbound with Rachel Haimowitz
5. Donna from Book Lover’s Hideaway
6. Eli from Eli to the nth Power
7. Nora and Gina from The Bucket List
8. Mandy from twimom101’s book blog
9. Jodi from Words by Webb
10. **Kate from Reads, Reviews, Recommends
11. **J.C. from J.C. Martin, Fighter Writer
12. Penelope from The Reading Fever
13. Tara from Taming the Bookshelf
14. Piink Poodle from PiinkPoodle’s Love
15. Brenda from A Great Way to Win New Books to Read
**Kate and J.C.: I know you have the Stylish Award already, but I included you both anyway in the hopes that maybe the other award is a new one for you!
Thanks so much for your support everyone, and for continuing to read the sometimes meaningless dribble that I come up with every so often. It means a lot to have such great love from the blogging world! Anyone else thinking “TGIF” with me!?
And be sure to keep an eye out for my guest post on Lisa’s blog, Baffled Books, coming up next Wednesday! Should be fun! 🙂